Temporary Building Permit Pick-up and Drop-off Protocol
Ocean Ridge Building Department
Date: March 23, 2020
Below is the building permit pick-up and drop-off protocol until further notice:
Prior to picking up an issued permit or revision:
1) Contractor shall email any missing paperwork to LBurns@oceanridgeflorida.com prior to scheduling permit pick-up.
2) If there is a balance due, contractor shall drop off payment in the form of check, placed in an envelope sealed with tape, and place it in the drop-off box at the entrance of Town Hall.
3) After permit has been issued and all missing paperwork and/or payment have been received, the Building Clerk shall schedule a permit pick-up with the contractor, permit runner, or owner/builder.
Pick-up box – Located at the entrance of Town Hall
1) After all missing paperwork and/or payments have been received by the Building Department, the permit will be placed in the pick-up box.
2) Contractor shall sign the receipt for pick-up and place the receipt in drop-off box located on the left side of the Town Hall entrance.
3) Any permits not collected within the scheduled timeframe will be brought back inside.
Drop-off box – Located at the entrance of Town Hall
1) Any contractor, permit runner, or owner/builder that wishes to submit a permit, revision, or any other building department related paperwork can do so by leaving taped envelope and payment (check only) in drop-off box. Alternately, the contractor, permit runner, or owner/builder may mail the package to the Building Department at 6450 N Ocean Blvd, Ocean Ridge, FL 33435.
2) The Building Clerk will notify the applicant once the package has been received. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive a response or receipt of any paperwork or monies received.
Any questions about the temporary building permit pick-up and drop-off protocol, please call 561-732-2635 or email the Building Clerk at 561-732-2635.