Temporary Paperwork Pick-up and Drop-off Procedure for Clerk, Manager, and Treasurer Department
A drop-box has been placed outside of Town Hall for drop off of any paperwork pertaining to Town Hall business. The following procedure is for all Town Hall related business except for Building Department, please click here to see the Building Department's procedure for pick-up and drop off of paperwork related to building.
The following are documents that can be dropped in the drop-off box:
- Garbage and Trash or Alarm Check
- Records Request
- Lien Searches
- Dune Trimming Application
- Or Town Hall related items or paperwork
Drop Box Procedure:
- Please containerize all loose leaf paper or money by placing it an envelope. Please do not lick the envelope, but rather use tape the seal it.
- Allow 24-48 hours to receive a response or receipt of any paperwork or monies received.
Pick- Up Procedure:
- Any paperwork needed to be picked from Town Hall would need to be scheduled. Please call 24 hours in advance to schedule a pick up time.
- All scheduled pick up paperwork will be placed within the pick-up box.
- Any paperwork not collected within the scheduled timeframe will be brought back inside.
We still have a full staff onsite to answer phones, email and will make appointments for necessary Town business only. Please call 561-732-2635 for assistance or email.